Emerging Leaders Program: Becoming a Transformational Leader
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Leverage your strengths to achieve more.
As you ascend to new levels of management, it's critical that you build on your leadership strengths and learn new ways to achieve greater impact.
In this dynamic five-day program, you'll learn all of the critical elements that successful leaders must master to deliver results, including how to set a vision, build and inspire teams, and drive change. You'll reflect on your leadership approach and understand how others perceive you. You will be exposed to cutting-edge leadership strategies, practices, and tools — and receive coaching on how to leverage these next-level practices to achieve your career and organizational goals.
- A deep understanding of how to motivate yourself and inspire others
- Improved ability to influence and persuade people at all levels
- An increased ability to drive sustainable change
- Tools and strategies to better coach and provide feedback to others
- An understanding of how to leverage relationships and use networks to achieve results
- Methods for increasing employee motivation and engagement
- Tools to navigate change while driving organizational priorities
- Practical methods for peer and direct report coaching
- Improved productivity as a result of better decision-making, emotional intelligence, and relationship management
This fast-paced five day program attracts participants from a wide variety of industries, organizations, and countries, fostering a dynamic learning environment. Participants will learn through a combination of action-learning activities, simulations, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects. Before, during, and after the program, content and experiences are customized to participants' unique, personal, and current leadership challenges.
- Day 1: Knowing the leader in you; executive judgment and decision making
- Day 2: Building and leading high-performing teams
- Day 3: Using influence and persuasion; building and leveraging social capital
- Day 4: Leading change; coaching and developing talent
- Day 5: Defining your leadership legacy
Who should attend
- High-potential, mid-level managers with three to ten years of experience
- Managers in their first or second leadership role