Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
- High-potential, mid-level managers with three to ten years of experience
- Managers in their first or second leadership role
About the course
Leverage your strengths to achieve more.
As you ascend to new levels of management, it's critical that you build on your leadership strengths and learn new ways to achieve greater impact.
In this dynamic five-day program, you'll learn all of the critical elements that successful leaders must master to deliver results, including how to set a vision, build and inspire teams, and drive change. You'll reflect on your leadership approach and understand how others perceive you. You will be exposed to cutting-edge leadership strategies, practices, and tools — and receive coaching on how to leverage these next-level practices to achieve your career and organizational goals.
- A deep understanding of how to motivate yourself and inspire others
- Improved ability to influence and persuade people at all levels
- An increased ability to drive sustainable change
- Tools and strategies to better coach and provide feedback to others
- An understanding of how to leverage relationships and use networks to achieve results
- Methods for increasing employee motivation and engagement
- Tools to navigate change while driving organizational priorities
- Practical methods for peer and direct report coaching
- Improved productivity as a result of better decision-making, emotional intelligence, and relationship management
This fast-paced five day program attracts participants from a wide variety of industries, organizations, and countries, fostering a dynamic learning environment. Participants will learn through a combination of action-learning activities, simulations, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects. Before, during, and after the program, content and experiences are customized to participants' unique, personal, and current leadership challenges.
- Day 1: Knowing the leader in you; executive judgment and decision making
- Day 2: Building and leading high-performing teams
- Day 3: Using influence and persuasion; building and leveraging social capital
- Day 4: Leading change; coaching and developing talent
- Day 5: Defining your leadership legacy
- Maxim Sytch
- Sue Ashford
- Paula Caproni
- Sue Ashford
- Gretchen Spreitzer
- Maxim Sytch
Research Gretchen M. Spreitzer's research focuses on employee empowerment and leadership development, particularly within a context of organizational change and decline. Her most recent work is looking at positive deviance and how organizations enable employees to thrive. This work fits within...
Research Paula J. Caproni is on the faculty of the Management and Organizations Department at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. Professor Caproni received her MBA from the University of Massachusetts and her Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from Yale University. ...
Maxim Sytch is an Associate Professor at the Department of Management & Organizations, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. Previously, he was a lecturer in the Department of Management & Organizations, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. His rese...
Research Susan Ashford''s current research interests include leadership and managerial effectiveness, issue selling, self-management and organizational change. She has studied this work in the context of interpersonal relations, organizational change, and employee socialization, Dr. Ashford teach...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.