Strategic Leaders Program - Vision, Strategy, and Managing the Organization to Drive Results
Your effectiveness as a senior leader is measured by the performance of the leaders you manage. They rely on your ability to align, inspire, and drive business results.
The Strategic Leaders Program explores the critical components of effective senior-level management and leadership. You’ll learn to make better decisions under pressure, improve your leadership approach in increasingly complex environments, develop talent more effectively and lead with more creativity, energy, and intensity.
For more than 30 years, the Competing Values Framework has been used by the world’s most successful companies to drive innovation, create high-performance cultures, explore and expand into new markets, and improve overall quality. The Strategic Leaders Program, through the Competing Values Framework, will challenge you to adopt new research-backed ways of thinking that will increase your impact as a leader. You'll emerge with an action plan to drive positive results in your organization and a skill set to advance your career.
This dynamic program features a diverse group of faculty and attracts participants from a wide variety of industries, organizations, and countries. This fast-paced learning environment fosters collaboration, dialog, and introspection.
The following program topics will be presented through a combination of action-learning activities, simulations, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects. The program is customized to participants’ unique, personal, and current leadership challenges and aspirational career goals.
- Day 1: Leadership lessons from the C-suite; mastering complexity, scale, and scope
- Day 2: Corporate, functional, and personal strategies; design thinking
- Day 3: Conquering organizational politics; leveraging influence and networks
- Day 4: Your leadership legacy; interpersonal strategies and personal change
- Day 5: Executive presence and developing your leadership action plan
- Increased resilience as a leader: Performing well under pressure and recovering quickly after a setback
- Build upon your strengths and empower yourself to take on any personal or professional challenge through assessments and personalize coaching
- Emerge with an in-depth understanding of the techniques to help others achieve their full potential through positive leadership
- Gain a better understanding of how top leaders implement strategic initiatives, conduct difficult conversations, and excel under pressure
- Improved bottom line through increased employee motivation and engagement
- Proven methods for communicating and cascading strategy to all levels of the organization
- Enhanced decision-making in complex and ambiguous situations, resulting in increased productivity at all levels of the organization
- Frameworks to accelerate the development and commercialization of game-changing ideas
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior-level leaders who manage and are responsible for the results of other leaders
- Managers seeking innovative approaches to prepare for their next level of leadership responsibility