The Positive Leader - Deep Change and Organizational Transformation
Top-performing companies around the globe have come to believe that positive leadership is not only effective – it's essential.
Positive leadership dramatically increases employee engagement, reduces friction during times of stress and change, and drives positive business results.
Michigan Ross is the world's leading home for research on building positive organizations defined by engaged employees, empowered people, and a culture of collaboration and commitment. After more than ten years of research by Ross' Center for Positive Organizations, we have learned how leaders motivate, inspire, and transform their organizations. In this program, you will discover your leadership strengths and learn new strategies and techniques for energizing and engaging employees, driving change and innovation, and delivering value to customers. You'll emerge prepared, confident, and motivated to transform your organization's culture, drive innovation, and radically improve your bottom line.
- Discover your leadership strengths and how to build on these strengths to create value for your team and organization
- Develop strategies to enhance employee engagement and create a culture of collaboration and commitment
- Enhance your ability to create, influence, and foster organizational change
- Build an action plan for deep change in yourself and others
- Leaders who have the skill to develop high-impact relationships and a culture of collaboration with commitment to results
- A step-by-step plan to overcome an organizational challenge and realize positive change immediately upon return to work
- Increased drive to achieve exceptional individual and organizational performance
In this program, you'll engage in an exciting and intense journey toward becoming a transformational leader who can engage employees, inspire people, and build a culture defined by collaboration and commitment. Participants engage in the following program topics through a combination of action-learning experiences, interactive lectures, group discussions, team exercises, case studies, and real business projects.
- Day 1: Understanding positive leadership; review pre-program assessments
- Day 2: Positive leadership practices
- Day 3: Goal setting, authentic leadership, and creating a thriving culture
- Day 4: Define and leverage your life purpose to drive organizational performance
- Day 5: Review personal case projects and develop action plans
Who should attend
Senior-level leaders seeking to develop a collaborative and committed organization defined by engaged employees and transformational leaders.