Coaching Tools for Transformation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Learning and Organizational Change.Full disclaimer.
This course is designed for people who want to develop as a reflective coach practitioner and create their own coaching toolkits to use in a variety of developmental contexts (e.g., one-on-one coaching, performance feedback, sensitive managerial conversations, career planning, etc.). You will attend a highly interactive 2.5-day session focused on introducing the models and frameworks that Northwestern-educated leadership and organizational coaches employ to maximize coaching effectiveness. As a professional coach, you will leverage what you learn in this course to help your clients develop awareness, think critically about their assumptions, create action plans, and achieve
What Questions Will We Answer
- What is required to develop as a reflective coach practitioner?
- How do expert coaches effectively use evidence-based models to inform their coaching?
- What are the differences between process models for coaching and the benefits of adopting one for coaching engagements?
- How do I choose among the many tools/frameworks I could include in my coaching practice to meet the needs of my clients?
Benefits and Outcomes
- Become more confident in your point of view about coaching through critiques of coaching models and methods commonly used in the field.
- Curate your own set of tools/frameworks to use in coaching engagements.
- Learn how to use assessments wisely--with critical thinking about their utility in a coaching relationship.
- Practice coaching and receive feedback about your coaching techniques.
Who should attend
- Leaders and senior managers who want to become coaches or add coaching to their overall leadership toolkit
- Experienced coaches seeking to expand self-awareness and develop as a reflective coach practitioner