Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The SMDP course is best suited for senior managers from any industry who are interested in developing a strategic leadership mindset and acquiring the ability to sense and respond to new business models.
About the course
The Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP) is a cutting-edge senior management course that broadens managers’ worldviews, with empowering resilience in a dynamic business environment. Become equipped with a design mindset and explore strategic management concepts around innovation, collaboration, organisational change and business agility in a complex world.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
In a rapidly changing environment, organisations are being exposed to a completely new way of working. Over the course of 6 months, this senior management training will empower you with the tools to:
- Develop leadership thinking
- Explore strategic concepts and integrative strategy
- Evaluate new frameworks and tools to support sustainable business
- Interpret the challenges of globalisation and its effect on business
- Assess and report on the financial viability of organisations
- Develop foresight and navigate shifts in organisational forms
- Determine the importance of changing business models
- Formulate strategies for customer value creation using design thinking
- Apply project management tools and techniques to plan and execute projects efficiently and effectively
- Interpret and demonstrate the relationship between various strategic, operational and leadership themes
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.