Developing Strategic Thinking and Action
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Create strategy to bolster your business growth with our Developing Strategic Thinking and Action program.
Together, we’ll explore the entire strategy process, giving you the practical tools you need to formulate, communicate and execute strategy that drives sustained competitive advantage for your organisation. You’ll also have the opportunity to delve into your own strategic challenge, receive mentoring and one-on-one feedback, and collaborate with individuals from a variety of commercial and public industries – enriching your learning experience as well as your network.
- Gain an integrated perspective of business systems and processes
- Identify, build and maintain a competitive advantage
- Develop cutting-edge strategies
- Communicate strategy effectively
- Align people, culture and structure
- Formulate specific goals.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Select a strategic challenge to work through during the workshop
- Access to workshop materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- Strategic mindset
- Strategic thinking and communication
- Straetgy analysis
- Developing winning strategies
- Implementing and evaluating strategy
- Strategies for ongoing learning
Continued access to workshop materials and facilitators through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
Managers and professionals who are responsible for shaping and developing business strategy.