Senior Executive Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Get what you need to succeed and shape your company’s future as a leader at the top level in your organisation.
Set your strategic direction for the future
Get the tools to drive change, establish sustained competitive advantage and prepare for the future in the ever-evolving global landscape.
Benefits for you
- A heightened awareness of the challenges facing today’s CEO.
- An understanding of your business’s competitive context, and the ability to plan strategically and create a more resilient future.
- Capabilities to challenge existing industry assumptions and your organisation’s business model.
- The ability to cope with ambiguity and uncertainty – and reduce complexity – while exploring new opportunities for growth.
- Increased confidence in your ability to lead teams and your organisation, and effectively manage your board and stakeholder relationships.
- Improved health and a manageable work-life balance, gained through our wellness programme.
Benefits for your organisation
- Access best practice, thought leadership and cutting-edge business research to make your organisation more resilient and competitive for the future.
- Build awareness of the challenges facing the external business environment and their implications for your organisation.
- Develop a senior leadership team highly capable of leading an organisation in complex times, and across cultures.
What you learn
Leading the organisation
- Analyse your individual leadership style with a 360 leadership survey and detailed Hogan Dark™ assessment. Lead real organisational transformation by clarifying who you are as a leader.
- Build high performance teams with a shared business vision and values.
- Gain the confidence to capitalise on PR opportunities, and deal with media crises.
Manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Understand what motivates your stakeholders and use that knowledge to maximise opportunity and value.
Developing and implementing corporate strategy
- Achieve sustainable success in today’s business climate by engineering your strategy to keep it in tune with evolving markets, global forces and future scenarios.
- Broaden your strategic thinking, capitalise on opportunities, and improve innovation to ensure your organisation’s competitive advantage and future resilience.
Improving operational and strategic agility
- Take a holistic approach to change that examines your organisation’s competitive environment, challenges management orthodoxies and influences behaviour.
How you learn
- Be inspired, challenged and engage in debate. Leading academics and practitioners share insights grounded in research and business practice.
- Our 360 leadership survey and Hogan Dark™ assessment feed into one-to-one coaching to create a development plan tailored to you.
- Practice key lessons and test ideas in a supportive environment through experiential learning.
- Develop your personal presentation style by working closely with professional actors at a leading London theatre.
- Discuss real life business or management situations that present a dilemma or an area of uncertainty through international case studies.
Your learning experience
- Choose an intensive four-week block or two sets of two weeks split by six to eight weeks back in the workplace for reflection.
- Join an elite and diverse group of senior executives in a dynamic business forum, where debate and challenge stimulate and inspire you.
- Our acclaimed faculty share their industry experience and global perspective on key issues leaving you with powerful knowledge and insight.
- Take advantage of London's global business and cultural opportunities to learn from innovative companies and notable practitioners.
- After the programme you become part of our Executive Education alumni network joining over 17,000 fellow leaders all over the world.
Who should attend
With a minimum of 12 years' management experience, attendees have already achieved significant impact as general managers in their organisations, and include:
- Senior executives from large organisations who are one or two levels from CEO.
- Regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of multiple business units within an organisation.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.
- C-suite executives of small and mid-sized organisations.