Senior Executive Programme
Question what you think you know, and explore new ideas led by our world-class faculty. Shape your company’s future with this transformational programme.
Benefits for you
- A heightened awareness of the challenges facing today’s CEO.
- An understanding of your business’s competitive context, and the ability to plan strategically and create a more resilient future.
- Capabilities to challenge existing industry assumptions and your organisation’s business model.
- The ability to cope with ambiguity and uncertainty – and reduce complexity – while exploring new opportunities for growth.
- Increased confidence in your ability to lead teams and your organisation, and effectively manage your board and stakeholder relationships.
- Improved health and a manageable work-life balance, gained through our wellness programme.
Benefits for your organisation
- Access best practice, thought leadership and cutting-edge business research to make your organisation more resilient and competitive for the future.
- Build awareness of the challenges facing the external business environment and their implications for your organisation.
- Develop a senior leadership team highly capable of leading an organisation in complex times, and across cultures.
What you learn
Leading the organisation
- Analyse your individual leadership style with a 360 leadership survey and detailed Hogan Dark™ assessment. Lead real organisational transformation by clarifying who you are as a leader.
- Build high performance teams with a shared business vision and values.
- Gain the confidence to capitalise on PR opportunities, and deal with media crises.
Manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Understand what motivates your stakeholders and use that knowledge to maximise opportunity and value.
Developing and implementing corporate strategy
- Achieve sustainable success in today’s business climate by engineering your strategy to keep it in tune with evolving markets, global forces and future scenarios.
- Broaden your strategic thinking, capitalise on opportunities, and improve innovation to ensure your organisation’s competitive advantage and future resilience.
Improving operational and strategic agility
- Take a holistic approach to change that examines your organisation’s competitive environment, challenges management orthodoxies and influences behaviour.
How you learn
- Be inspired, challenged and engage in debate. Leading academics and practitioners share insights grounded in research and business practice.
- Our 360 leadership survey and Hogan Dark™ assessment feed into one-to-one coaching to create a development plan tailored to you.
- Practice key lessons and test ideas in a supportive environment through experiential learning.
- Develop your personal presentation style by working closely with professional actors at a leading London theatre.
- Discuss real life business or management situations that present a dilemma or an area of uncertainty through international case studies.
Your learning experience
- Choose an intensive four-week block or two sets of two weeks split by six to eight weeks back in the workplace for reflection.
- Join an elite and diverse group of senior executives in a dynamic business forum, where debate and challenge stimulate and inspire you.
- Our acclaimed faculty share their industry experience and global perspective on key issues leaving you with powerful knowledge and insight.
- Take advantage of London's global business and cultural opportunities to learn from innovative companies and notable practitioners.
- After the programme you become part of our Executive Education alumni network joining over 17,000 fellow leaders all over the world.
Who should attend
With a minimum of 12 years' management experience, attendees have already achieved significant impact as general managers in their organisations, and include:
- Senior executives from large organisations who are one or two levels from CEO.
- Regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of multiple business units within an organisation.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.
- C-suite executives of small and mid-sized organisations.