Who should attend
Managers at all levels with the intention and determination to progress to higher levels in their organisations would be benefitted by the programme. This programme is ideal for managers who want to become better motivators and better managers of groups, thereby enhancing their own effectiveness.
About the course
Motivating self and motivating others through team approach and right leadership have been perpetual challenges in the domain of management. The answers to questions such as how to motivate self, how to motivate others, and how to build effective teams, are not simple; but they are not complex too. One has to strive hard and continuously to learn the aspects of motivation and building team. This programme is meant for creating a collective wisdom to address the issues reflected in the title of the programme through objectives and proposed contents stated as follow.
- To understand basic and advanced concepts of individual and group motivation;
- To explore team development processes;
- To enhance individual and team decision making;
- To explore the ways to become effective leader.
- A healthy mix of practical concepts and the theory related to:
- Motivating Self and Others
- Effective Individual and Team Decision Making
- Conflict Management in Teams
- Leading Teams
- Motivation, Team Building and Leadership: Indian Insight.
Prof. Pawan Kumar Singh is Professor in the area of Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management. He has been teaching for more than two decades at M.B.A. level programmes. He has taught at NITIE, Mumbai; IGNOU, New Delhi; Kanpur University; and Vikram University, Ujjain. Before joini...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.