Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Executives and Directors seeking executive leadership training to strengthen their skills to help them motivate and inspire others to drive results.
- Senior Managers and Team Leaders who want to develop a culture of high performance and provide inspirational leadership to their team.
About the course
Today, leaders are required to hire, train, and motivate a diverse work force. At the same time, they must manage continual change, increase productivity, communicate effectively, and ensure excellent customer services. Leaders must do all these activities while also managing their own time and responsibilities.
This course provides numerous avenues for enhancing the qualities of good leadership in you and in your team. The course is designed to help you develop the qualities of good leadership that are essential for career and organizational success, especially in a tough economic climate. The course helps you fulfill your potential through effective leadership skills training in areas like: team building, strategic planning, decision making and more. Get valuable insights, proven to work in a “real world” environment to boost your performance every day.
The training course is action-packed and filled with practical tools that will help leaders create a more effective team. Throughout the sessions, activities will help participants apply what they have learned.
At the end of this course delegates will be better equipped to:
- Lead through change
- Build trust
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Motivate teams and individuals
- Handle criticism
- Increase sustainable productivity
- Effect creative problem solving strategies
- Discover the importance and dimensions of leadership
- Develop and implement a clear and inspiring vision
- Mobilise relevant stakeholders to reach your goals
- Improve management performance in your organisation
- Develop different leadership styles and show flexibility in the styles that they use
- Apply effective decision making methods
- Motivate individuals and team as a whole
Management and Leadership
- Leadership and management
- Management functions and processes
- Important models of leadership
- Contingency theory of leadership
- Transformational and Transactional leadership
- Strategic Management
- The importance of strategic vision and strategic alignment
- Strategic analysis and planning
- “Good to Great” and the fifth level leadership
Team Building and Motivation
- The stages of team development
- Team roles and group dynamics
- Team empowerment and involvement
- Motivation and empowerment
- Performance measurement basics
- Process Management
- Levels of Performance Measurement
- Models of Performance Measurement
- Practical tools and techniques to measure performance
Decision Making for Leaders
- The Decision Making Process
- Advanced Decision Making
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.