Who should attend
For management: team leaders, managers are beginning their career paths and high-potential employees are selected for development. Training is also a prelude to the development of individual leadership roles and human resource management.
About the course
Successfully managing a cohesive, happy and high-performing team that consistently meets goals is in high demand.
As an effective leader, your followers must have trust in you and they need to follow your vision. The element of ‘trust’ has a huge impact on the power and influence of the leader and trust-building must be at the forefront of leadership training.
Delegates will be shown how to develop a more effective leadership style through the trust-leadership approach to leading and developing organizations. Those who practice Trust-Leadership measure every decision, every action, and every initiative against the goal of maximizing trust in themselves as leaders and the depth of trust within the organization.
Increase the efficiency of team management, effective decision making related to managerial functions, appropriate selection of leadership style to the team situation, business growth, strengthen conflict resolution skills, and gain time management skills.
Introduction to management
Having leadership skills in modern management
Leading a team of workers
- management styles
- selection of effective management style to team development phases
- perfect picture manager. Analysis of their own style of leadership
- analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of his own personality in his capacity as the leader of the team, the designation of development potentials
- characteristics of effective teams
- coordination of activities to achieve the set goals
Communication in organizations
- basis of verbal and nonverbal communication
- individual styles of communication
- communication barriers
- questioning techniques
- art of active listening
- constructive criticism
- giving feedback
- solving difficult situations during a call
- communication networks
- information flow models and their optimization
Selected techniques of conflict resolution in a team of employees
- the nature and types of conflict
- the main sources of conflict
- behavioral style at mastering conflict, appropriate behavior in the dispute
- assertive and development use conflicts in the work of the team
- strategies used in conflict situations
- conflict management
- main methods of conflict resolution
- Working with emotions in conflict
- Barriers to communication and conflict resolution. Verbal and non-verbal
Motivating the team management
- being motivated
- what motivates people in the organization
- types of motivation
- principles of economic incentives
- principle motivation intangible resources
- psychological principles to motivate
- feedback and evaluation
- the importance of language in motivation
Ability to manage time effectively its use
- time management matrix
- to control their own time and dealing with thieves of time
- time planning techniques
- delegation of authority and delegation
- what it is and how to use it
- individual participants gig
- In-depth feedback.
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.