Who should attend
For developing leaders in organisations who want to gain an understanding of their leadership style and hone their skills for future success.
About the course
Master the art of leadership. Bring out the best in yourself and the people around you to create a high performance, smooth running organisation.
Why choose this programme?
We take developing leaders and put them through their paces.
This unique programme will help you to learn about yourself and how you interact with and manage others. It will help you to identify and build on your strengths and to recognise and learn to overcome personal leadership challenges.
Develop your skills to interact, influence and engage those around you.
Examine your own leadership style and challenge your preconceptions.
Recognise and overcome personal leadership challenges.
Engage and inspire your followers. Master how to interact, influence and engage those around you to inspire great performance.
Be an impactful leader true to yourself. Examine your own leadership style and apply it to your everyday work.
Overcome personal obstacles to peak performance. Build on your strengths, broaden your perspectives and step up to your next leadership challenge.
- Develop personal presence and impact.
- Work at peak performance.
- Develop leadership flexibility.
- Discover and maximise individual style.
- Solve problems creatively.
- Master the science of human motivation.
- Influence and persuade others.
- Express ideas concisely and clearly.
- Build and lead a high-performance team.
- Give and receive feedback effectively.
- Manage and use conflict in a productive way.
- Understand the differences between individuals.
- What our graduat
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.