Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your impact and inspire those you lead with essential leadership strategies
A one week programme designed to prepare leaders as you navigate an increasingly complex and uncertain business environment.
You will make vital practical connections between your personal leadership style and the organisational challenges you face as a senior manager. The programme will help you develop heightened self-awareness and enhance your impact with leadership strategies, and deliver practical techniques and frameworks.
Each day on the programme is themed, covering:
- Building self-insight as a leader
- Enabling high performance through others
- Crucial conversations and solutions
- Strategic choices in leadership
- Extending leadership impact
Your learning will be contextualised with the support of an Executive Coach. They will investigate your personal and organisational objectives and work with you to build an action plan to put into practice when you return to your organisation.
Focus on how to interpret the results of your pre-programme 360 degree evaluation and NEO personality assessment, and discuss strategies for addressing your development areas.
Explore how leadership impact can be extended, how you can build high quality relationships at work and how to convert relationships into high performing teams.
Focus on leadership decision-making and learn and how to become more effective. You will explore ideas around leading change, how to make it happen, and how to influence those around you to contribute to the success of your change agenda.
Gain strategies for achieving positive outcomes when dealing with difficult conversations or corrosive relationships. You will then participate in a group coaching session where you will be able to explore your individual challenges in-depth in a small peer group.
Explore ways to extend your impact beyond your team and direct reports and into the wider organisation and society. Authority is not always a viable way to lead, we focus on how to lead through influence.
- Reflect critically on your leadership style
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve decision making
- Enhance your ability to lead through influence
- Develop new approaches for leading teams to achieve high performance
- Define your leadership role to increase confidence and maximise impact
- Create a personalised toolkit for leadership success
To your business
- Cascade your learning through your team and into the wider organisation
- Participant diversity allows attendees to to think beyond the bounds of their organisation and geography and co-develop new strategies for success
- Gain unparalleled access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity
Who should attend
The programme is designed for senior managers with responsibility for leading teams and projects. Participants usually have at least 5 years of leadership experience before joining us and are undergoing a transition in their career or experiencing change in their organisation.
Participants come from many different types of organisations, based all over the world and operating in the public, private and third sector.