Leadership at the Peak
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Center for Creative Leadership.Full disclaimer.
The Leadership at the Peak program focuses on the fact that it’s different at the top. The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) understands that leading an organization is a powerful — and humbling — experience. Top leaders play an enormous role in the success of organizations. And, they need to excel in new ways. The challenges of leadership at the top are far-reaching, complex and essential to get right
What Do Participants Learn?
Top leaders gain a clear view of their impact on the organization and:
- Develop clear action plans for organizational challenges & priorities.
- Clarify organizational vision.
- Explore their leadership effectiveness, within the organization & in comparison to other senior executives.
- Improve external influence skills with boards, shareholders, partners & critical stakeholders.
- Enhance executive image & communication skills.
- Learn to balance & sustain their own energy
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Business operations: the heart of all other challenges.
- Strategic issues: setting & realizing vision, direction & goals.
- Managing change: day-to-day & long-term.
- Leading across levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds & interests.
- Talent management: ensuring the current & future talent pipeline.
- Individual impact: understanding & adjusting leadership style
What Will the Program Experience Include?
The program has a 3-phased approach:
PHASE 1: PREPARE
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
- Web-based assessment surveys, completed by participant, direct reports, peers & superiors.
- Program faculty exchanges to address any questions.
- Preparation of factual questions for
PHASE 2: ENGAGE
For five days, participants are immersed in data, activities and conversation that lead to insight and new skills.
- Highly relevant, research-based content to expand knowledge & address essential challenges.
- Experiential activities to add depth to feedback & key ideas.
- Media interview to assess executive image & presence.
- Health and fitness assessment and daily activities.
- A half-day personal session with CCL executive coach integrating the experience & plan next steps.
- Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
- Digital access to all materials & resources.
PHASE 3: APPLY
Participants apply & sustain their learning by using this ongoing support:
- Two, one-hour phone coaching sessions with their CCL coach.
- An assessment completed 3 months after program to measure skills & behavior progress.
- Optional, fee-based fitness or media and executive presence coaching.
- Optional, fee-based learning & support, such as extended coaching engagements, additional eLearning packages & custom initiatives.
Who should attend
- C-level & senior executives in the top three tiers of the organization.
- More than 15 years of management experience & leadership responsibility for 500+ people.
Admission is by application.