Who should attend
These courses have been specifically designed for all HR professionals responsible for the budgeting and/or manpower planning of their organizations, including: HR Managers and Directors, Manpower Planning Managers, HR Officers and Supervisors, HR Analysts, Career Development Managers, Heads of HR, HR Specialists, Training Managers, Personnel Managers, Administration and Office Managers
About the course
This training program is designed to examine the current thinking and relevant developments related to Human Resource Manpower Planning. Participants will learn how the manpower planning role can better help the organization reach its goals and maintain day-to-day activities in line with the overall organizational strategy.
This is a very interactive and practical training programs covering range of approaches related to job structuring and design focused on better recruitment and retention strategies for keeping talent well into the future. Participants will be exposed to a number of cutting edge techniques and methodologies designed to fit a variety of situations.
This program will develop the essential skills, knowledge and methodologies to successfully measure assess and monitor the process of Manpower Planning. As this is a complex subject with numerous concepts to consider, the program will allow delegates to test and clarify their own individual situations so that the participants feel the confidence to implement effective manpower planning methodologies
By the end of the Program, participants will be able to:
- Compile the outline of a manpower plan for your organization
- Define the objectives of an effective manpower plan
- Understand the requirements, constraints and opportunities that localization legislation offers an organization in terms of manpower planning
- Conduct a manpower audit
- Understand the links between reward, training, recruitment and retention
- Understand the link between a successful business strategy and an effective manpower plan
- The Role Of Manpower Planning Within An Effective Organization
- Developing A Manpower Plan
- Understanding The Link Between Manpower Plans And Business Financial Plans
- Manpower Planning And The Requirements Of Localization
- Manpower Planning And Technology
- The Role Of Human Resources In Manpower Planning
- The Successful Manpower Plan
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.