Who should attend
Experienced human resource professionals and executives interested in improving their individual leadership performance
About the course
Every business or organization begins and ends with people — and that's where you come in. Today's competitive marketplace requires human resource professionals to have an expanded role in the organization due to increasing importance of social and relationship capital. Your challenge today is to gain and use influence to become a better strategic partner, to determine where the organization is headed, and to get out in front and use the human resources function to help lead the way.
Following completion of this unit, you will know how to:
- Gain the self-awareness and confidence needed to execute HR leadership responsibilities.
- Identify and manage strengths and developmental needs through constructive feedback from peers and a confidential, one-to-one session with a certified executive Trainer.
- Explore your role as a cultural steward and understand your role in facilitating organizational change.
- Stimulate personal and career growth through self-directed development through a targeted developmental experience with other Human Resource professionals.
- Develop a plan of action to address a complex organizational HR challenge.
Participating and Contributing to the Management Team and Driving Business Results through HR Delivering Value through HR
- Optimizing Global Competitiveness
- Preparing a Leadership Agenda for the Human Resource Function Assuring Talent Management
- Creating a Leadership Brand
Human Resources Strategies
- HRM Introduction and HRM history.
- Strategic role of HRM in the organizations.
- Developing Effective Business Strategy
- Driving Business Strategy through HR
- Origination Hierarchy and its importance for the HRM.
- Origination Hierarchy establishment principals.
Job Analysis & Job Description
- Job Analysis – Job Designing – Job Description – Candidate's Qualifications – Cost & ROI for Job Analysis.
- Manpower planning and labor demand and supply analysis.
- Labor surplus or deficit Identification and how to dispose of it.
- Attract talent Skills from the various Job levels ( Job Hunting )
- Selection, hiring, and job interviews.
- Orientation program for new hires.
- Probation period follow up for new Hires.
Training & Development (Talent Management)
- Training plan establishing and implementation.
- How to design the training budget.
- Establishing the Training models (External – Internal – OJT).
- Design and implement & evaluate the training program.
- How to measure the return on investment on training.
Designing the Salary scale:
- Salary Scale designing steps – Jobs evaluation methods – Grading system designing.
- Employee Benefits:
- Benefits – Cost & ROI for benefits system.
Employee Relations System:
- Establishing & implementation the Grievance and Suggestion system.
- Best Employee Project.
The Performance Management System
- Why PMS-
- 90 – 180 - 360 – factors.
- When, why, COST – ROI.
Career Path and Training Path:
- Career path planning and development.
- Attach the career path with the training path
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.