Who should attend
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources. The Program is also very useful for Internal Audit professionals who are currently, or about to start an audit exercise on the HR department in their organization
About the course
All work in HR has a legal and a financial impact on the company. As such key employees in HR should ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data they use and the processes they follow in their departments. One way to ensure that this is actually happening is by auditing the HR processes currently in place.
This course is designed to help participants identify the critical areas in Human Resources that must be audited. It also helps them in deciding what questions to ask and in determining the minimum requirements to run HR processes effectively.
By the end of the Program, participants will be able to:
- Organize employee records and files cost- effectively.
- Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization’s processes.
- Recruitment and Selection, Employee Records Keeping, Performance Appraisal, and Payroll
- Create a Plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization.
- Relate the importance of an efficient Employee Record Keeping process to their organization financial well-being.
- Develop a detail and accuracy focused approach to Human Resources.
Human Resources Management HRM
- Definitions and Objectives of HRM
- The Main Functions in HR
- Examples of HR Organization Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
The Audit Process
- History, Origin and Definition
- How to Conduct a Good Audit
- Pitfalls to watch Out For
- Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR audit
Organizational Chart Audit
- Identifying the Components of an Good Organization
- Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organization’s
- Current Organization Chart
- Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing organization Chart
- Developing Possible Improvements
- Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Chart
Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
- Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
- Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Importance Element
- Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Company’s HR Policy
- Analyzing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
- Creating a Proper New Joiners File
- The Induction Process
Employee Administration Process Audit
- Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
- Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
- Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
- Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
- Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
- Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
Computer Base Data Management System Audit
- Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
- Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
- Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
Statutory Compliance Audit
- Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance to Labor Law
- Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.