Human Resource (HR) Management Skills
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
Based on the fact that knowledge is the gateway to engagement, the 'HR Management course' is designed to build participants' awareness and knowledge of the major functions that make up a modern HR department. Its modules are considered fundamental and include basic knowledge as well as latest trends and keys to effectiveness. If you are looking to strengthen your knowledge, venture into a specific HR function or embark on an HR business partner role then, this course would be the first to consider.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Defend the new roles of modern HRM
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- Describe the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of HRM in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
Who should attend
HR professionals or those who are about to start a career in HR. The course is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in HR who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various human resources functions.