Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
“ Why has HR become so prominent recently?” HR has earned its place at the top table of the organisation as it is now recognised as providing a strategic source of competitive advantage. HR professionals are now key to predicting how to achieve future business performance through processes to optimise the performance of all employees.
“ So, have HR people changed as well?” In order to justify this position, HR specialists have needed to develop a very different set of skills and competencies. This intensive training course will equip delegates with the knowledge to develop and master the key areas of Human Resource Management (HRM) as HR changes beyond recognition from the days of the old Personnel Departments.
This intensive and interactive seminar will work with the latest techniques and approaches that are critical in the effective management of Human Resources. Delegates will be able to assess their organisation’s HR function against current best practice and be able to recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- the strategic role of HRM in the modern organisation
- Approaches to learning & development in the 21st century
- Describe the role and functions of the HR department
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Describe best practice in working with employees with problems
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- The Changing Face of Organisations and HR Function
- Impact of Data Analytics and Predictive Analytics
- Managing High Performers and Under-Performers
- Targeted Recruitment and Selection using Social Media
- The Psychology of Motivation
- Managing Multi- Generations & Multi Cultures in the Workplace
- Reward Management, Remuneration and Benefits
- Management Interventions to Avoid Conflict
- Neuroscience Research on Learning & Development
- Importance of Succession Planning and Talent Management
Who should attend
- HR Officers
- HR Administrators
- Line Managers wishing to enhance their management skills
- HR Specialists
- Those on "Fast Track" programmes