Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program has been specifically designed to provide a background in Human Resource Management (HRM) for newly appointed HR practitioners from all industries, as well as those wishing to extend and update their knowledge in the basics of HRM and Human Resource Development (HRD).
About the course
The programmed will move in a supportive learning atmosphere by looking at HR needs in various organizations as well as how to audit and evaluate HR, with an additional focus on strategic issues. You will examine the most up-to-date HR concepts which will help you to improve your performance, at the same time enabling you to offer advice to managers regarding HR operations.
There will be time to examine leading edge thinking in HR across a multitude of key topic fields:
- Putting HR into context in modern organizations
- The evolving role of HR as a ‘business partner’
- Changes to work attitudes and the psychological contract
- Human capital management
- Integrated performance management
- The “Talent War” in recruitment
- Policies and procedures
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Pay and reward
The programmed will progress in steady steps, covering the technical areas of HR as well as some personal management and supervisory training. You will leave this course fully equipped to excel in your role as a 21st century HR practitioner.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Establish a thorough understanding of Human Resource Management (HRM) and its impact on your organization
- Learn how to develop and adopt effective policies and procedures into your organization
- Discover the importance of training and development and its impact on your organizations’ bottom line
- Examine performance management and its links with improving organizational performance
- Participate in practical exercises to put your learning into practice
Certificate In HR Skills I
- Human Resources In Context
- Defining The HR Role Today
- Leadership In HR
- Human Resource Audit
- Becoming An Employer Of Choice (EoC)
- HR Problem Solving
- Reward – Compensation And Benefits
- Recognizing And Delivering To The Internal Customer
- Moving HR Into The 21st Century
Certificate in HR Skills II
- Policies And Procedures
- ‘Exercise – Flow’
- Training And Development
- Performance Management
- Pay And Reward
## Course Methodology
- Based on case studies (30%); Techniques (30%); Concepts (10%) and Role Play (30%)
- Pre-test and Pro-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Small Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.