Rising Latino Leaders
Although U.S. Latinos are the nation's fastest-growing talent pool, they're underrepresented in management and face slow upward mobility. In response, SMU Cox Executive Education has collaborated with senior executives from the Latino Leadership Initiative's corporate sponsors to develop the Rising Latino Leaders Program.
This innovative experience prepares participants for success in their first managerial positions and equips them to progress into higher levels of responsibility. Over four and a half days, practical interactive learning experiences, individual assessments and interaction with experienced Latino senior managers help strong individual contributors and supervisors make the transition to dynamic senior leaders.
- Cultural Foundations of Latino Leaders
- The Leadership Mindset – Becoming an Effective Leader
- Interpreting the Latino Market
- Essential Leadership Skills – Difficult Conversations
- Business Acumen – Financial Statements
- Business Acumen – Value Creation
- Motivating Others for Success
- Understanding & Developing Resilience
Who should attend
- High-achieving individual contributors
- Recently promoted supervisors and first-line managers with demonstrated leadership potential