High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Wharton School of Business.Full disclaimer.
You have the potential to be among your organization’s greatest assets. But how do you turn this potential into even greater success? Developing into a strong leader requires a specific skill set based on actionable knowledge. High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact blends the latest research and theories with practical tools to build your leadership strengths and prepare you for greater challenges.
You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with Wharton faculty who are leadership experts, in a dynamic, interactive environment that helps shape effective leadership strategies with real results. You’ll be able to test new strategies and receive instant feedback, preparing you to return to your organization ready to make an immediate impact. And you’ll collaborate with other highly motivated individuals from around the world, increasing your professional network.
High-Potential Leadership Program Highlights & Benefits
- Strengthen emotional intelligence for greater influence, stronger relationships, and higher levels of productivity from your team
- Understand the importance of leadership and followership
- Improve negotiation skills and understand how communication style influences leadership outcomes
- Leverage organizational culture for best productivity and commitment
- More effectively lead change initiatives to advance organizational growth
Experience & Impact
During this five-day intensive program, you’ll learn how to uncover your individual leadership style and develop your strengths. You’ll work directly with world-renowned experts in leadership development and management, while exploring the essence of effective leadership. You’ll also have a unique opportunity to broaden your global perspective by working alongside high-potential peers from various countries, vertical industries, business disciplines, and cultural backgrounds.
By aligning your role with your key objectives, you’ll gain a better understanding of important factors in leadership such as organizational culture and emotional intelligence. In addition, daily application sessions will help you link program content to your real-world challenges and create individual learning goals to extend the program’s impact.
Sessions topics include:
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Organizational Culture
- Leadership and Followership
- Leading Change
- Managing in a Global World
Skill Building: Raising Your EQ
A highlight of the program is its unique Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment. This exercise, which begins with your input pre-program and continues during the program with feedback and practical exercises designed to improve your level of emotional awareness of others’ behaviors, your understanding of non-verbal signals, and your ability to make appropriate judgments based on that information. EQ skills will include better understanding first impressions and your own leadership presence.
Designed to optimize your impact, High-Potential Leaders will help you to:
- Deliver sustainable results driven by your greatest capabilities and purpose as a leader
- Develop the skills required of global leaders
- Build more effective and productive relationships based on intelligent use of your emotions
- Create action plans that commit to immediate and long-term change and growth
Who should attend
High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact is designed for those with at least 10 years of experience and whose fast-track career has involved consistently increasing levels of responsibility. Participants have an ultimate goal of reaching senior management.