This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Campaign analytics course enable participants to apply data analytics for designing, execution and monitoring marketing campaigns for achieving stated business growth. Companies these days have access to large customer databases that can be leveraged to facilitate personalized, one-to-one marketing along with traditional mass communication tools. Professionals need to know, how to set up tests within the traditional and digital world including social channels, execute analysis, interpret those results and assess their ROI. Successful planning, optimization, execution and measure of such campaigns require detailed knowledge of campaign management concepts, methods, analytical tools, data modelling techniques, KPIs to support decisions making and action.
This is a hands-on course that teaches you how to select optimal mix of media channels, best creative(s) for campaign and measure effectiveness of overall campaign. Topics will be taught by practical workshops using combination of various software like SPSS statistics, SPSS Modeller, and Excel.
This course is part of the Data Science and Graduate Certificate in Customer Analytics Series offered by NUS-ISS. It is the third course in a series of three courses for the Graduate Certificate in Customer Analytics.
Candidates interested in Stackable Certificate Programme in Data Science must complete two Fundamental Certificates before registering for this certificate as this is a certificate at specialist level.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge of Media Landscape and its role in marketing strategy
- Enlist key business decisions associated with various stages of campaign strategy
- Evaluate the quality of creatives and its impact on marketing goals
- Develop Audience targeting strategy
- Measuring the ROI of various media channels
- Apply the knowledge of analytics modelling solutions to measure the short-term and long-term impacts of media channels on business KPIs
What Will Be Covered
- Understanding of Media Landscape
- Key Decisions and relevant KPIs for Campaign Management
- Evaluating creative copy for campaign
- Develop Audience targeting
- Marketing Mix Modelling to measure media ROI
- Measure impact of media on brand equity
Who should attend
- Marketing practitioners and data analysts preferably with more than two years of experience
- Professionals who have an active interest in campaign analytics and consumer insights domain
- Marketing Managers, Media Managers, Senior Marketing Analysts and Marketing Analysts
- Business Development Managers, Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts
- Data Managers, Senior Data Analysts, Senior Information Analysts, and Information Analysts