Who should attend
Anyone with a responsibility for digital channels and needs to improve and optimise performance to support acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
About the course
Performance measurement is crucial in improving the ROI of your digital marketing channels. Knowing where to start and what to measure the key to improving campaign performance. Optimisation increasingly depends on analytics and this practical, hands-on course will provide you with an in-depth knowledge and skills to:
- Identify and interpret insights from digital channel performance
- Apply insights to build a digital conversion optimisation plan by channel
- Set criteria for success using digital metrics
- Establish analytical frameworks for iterative optimisation.
- How to link your digital marketing objectives with results
- Create and build your own digital optimisation plan
- How insights from the micro & macro environment can be applied to your strategy
- Use data to optimise the customer journey at every touchpoint
- Analyse channel performance and identify insights to achieve optimisation
- Learn about attribution modelling, regression, and cluster analysis
- Acquire the skills to build and present your results through dashboards
- Increase your knowledge of best practice and technologies available to support the optimisation of your digital channels, including email, website, and social media
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Personal profile Research interests As a professional accountant with an industrial background, my expertise is in Management Accounting. Having worked for a multinational packaging company in a variety of roles including export sales and purchasing before qualifying as an accountant, I am a...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.