Who should attend
This course is intended for marketers who are looking to optimise social media performance by taking a more focused and strategic approach. We assume you are already familiar with the relevant platforms, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About the course
Create a highly effective social media marketing strategy, taking a ‘social first’ approach, aligned with organisational objectives and the wider brand strategy; ensuring that your social media activity is joined up with broader marketing channel activity. During the day we will show you how to:
- Drive continuous conversation and a compelling content narrative to attract and engage your target market
- Optimise both organic and paid social media to engage and convert audiences and cultivate community
- Set goals and KPIs to effectively measure performance, driving the strategy to deliver on overall business objectives and ROI.
- Develop a social media strategy that aligns with your purpose, business objectives and brand strategy
- How to find your audience and develop useful customer personas that align with channel and content strategy
- Understand the power of creating meaningful content that resonates with your audience and motivates them to take action
- Develop a clear understanding of where social media aligns and integrates with your other marketing channels and campaigns
- How to utilise social media effectively, both organic and paid, to drive strategic objectives
- How Influencers can dramatically amplify your message and grow relevant audiences
- Useful social media tools that enable you to better understand and identify your audiences
- Develop meaningful social media metrics to identify whether your campaigns are driving performance and ROI
- Case studies that show how market leaders are using social media to stand out and dominate their market
With over 17 years’ experience in digital marketing, Danny is one of the UK’s top social media experts, helping companies generate new business through their social media presence. He has a particular interest in the healthcare sector, although he has worked with many other sectors too. As well a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.