Who should attend
This course is intended for marketers who are looking to optimise social media performance by taking a more focused and strategic approach. We assume you are already familiar with the relevant platforms, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About the course
Create a highly effective social media marketing strategy, taking a ‘social first’ approach, aligned with organisational objectives and the wider brand strategy; ensuring that your social media activity is joined up with broader marketing channel activity. During the day we will show you how to:
- Drive continuous conversation and a compelling content narrative to attract and engage your target market
- Optimise both organic and paid social media to engage and convert audiences and cultivate community
- Set goals and KPIs to effectively measure performance, driving the strategy to deliver on overall business objectives and ROI.
- Develop a social media strategy that aligns with your purpose, business objectives and brand strategy
- How to find your audience and develop useful customer personas that align with channel and content strategy
- Understand the power of creating meaningful content that resonates with your audience and motivates them to take action
- Develop a clear understanding of where social media aligns and integrates with your other marketing channels and campaigns
- How to utilise social media effectively, both organic and paid, to drive strategic objectives
- How Influencers can dramatically amplify your message and grow relevant audiences
- Useful social media tools that enable you to better understand and identify your audiences
- Develop meaningful social media metrics to identify whether your campaigns are driving performance and ROI
- Case studies that show how market leaders are using social media to stand out and dominate their market
Michelle Carvill is a strategic marketer, digital agency founder, consultant, trainer, speaker and four times published author in the digital marketing and social media space. Her latest book, co-authored with Ian MacRae, published by Kogan Page, March 2020, is Myths of Social Media - Dismiss the...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.