Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as a digital marketing specialist or a marketer.
About the course
The Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass will help those with good knowledge of digital marketing, take their skills and knowledge to the next level and build a comprehensive digital strategy. The course will work through a step-by-step process to allow delegates to build a digital marketing strategy over the two days that they can take away and implement. Heavily focused on analysis of results throughout, the course will show how to build effective plans and judge return on investment (ROI). The course ends with delegates getting feedback on their strategies so they can refine before implementation.
- Digital marketing in perspective - challenges, trends and changes
- Digital marketing strategy - situational analysis, objectives and KPIs, strategy models and implementation
- Digital Transformation - the ten key pillars of digital capability
- Advanced digital channel techniques - SEO, paid search, social media, e-mail, display.
- Automation, personalisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation and iteration.
- In-depth analytics - analysis, funnels, reporting and ROI.
- Building a measurement framework
- Digital marketing strategy workshop and feedback
Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 19 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Course Director for the CIM, a certified Google Squared trainer and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management. ...
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.