Who should attend
This course is for marketers looking to provide customers with a more consistent and engaging experience across multiple digital platforms. This workshop would suit all marketers who want to create an integrated digital marketing plan that optimises results.
About the course
Increasingly as more customers use multiple channels to interface with brands, marketers need to build effective integrated digital marketing campaigns. This workshop will show you how to develop a multi-channel approach to campaign planning; we will look at the importance of understanding the multiple interactions of the customer journey, how to deliver consistent and engaging messaging at each touchpoint, multichannel optimisation and how to evaluate performance and attribution.
- How to create an integrated, multi-channel digital marketing plan
- Map your customer journey from awareness to purchase to understand the performance of each channel
- Learn how to develop integrated creative ideas based on customer insights
- Understand which digital channels to use and when and how to combine them for maximum effect
- Use appropriate metrics to assess campaign performance, measuring ROI and engagement
- Understand the challenges of measuring multi-channel campaigns and correctly assessing attribution.
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.