Who should attend
This workshop is for line/department managers, team leaders and others with responsibilities for creating a culture of continuous improvement. Those with fewer than five years of on-the-job experience will particularly benefit from attending.
About the course
Organizations continue to shed traditional hierarchies in favour of empowered work teams. This course is designed to equip leaders with the hands-on tools they need to build high performance teams that are engaged, purposeful, inspired and customer centric.
Benefits for you
- Lead your team to higher levels of performance and personal satisfaction
- Engage team talent for better results and a stronger organization
- Transform your measurement system to improve accountability, ownership and performance
- Create a culture that nurtures innovation and change
- Develop a sense of team pride, commitment and loyalty
- Inspire “healthy conflict” that brings team members together
- Lead different generations of team members for maximum engagement
- How healthy teamwork shapes the future of the organization
- Selecting the best team structure for your circumstances
- Assessing the team’s effectiveness
- Increasing ownership and accountability by improving your measurement system
- Leadership tools for delegating, motivating and empowering
- Encouraging and rewarding improved performance
- Building trust, consensus and loyalty
- Resolving conflict and dealing with naysayers
- Strategies for quickly turning morale around
- Creating understanding and good teamwork between people of different generations
- Identifying, building and engaging talent
- Developing the next generation
- Managing change as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Dealing with stress and ambiguity – for yourself, as well as for others
Robert is a Partner in the Incrementa Group, a strategy, leadership development and business optimization organization. A best-selling author, global speaker, customer advocate and transformational leader, he has more than 25 years of international customer service, marketing and sales experience...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.