Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program is ideal if you are an experienced executive who wants to get to the next level of effectiveness in leading yourself, other individuals, teams and large groups to their highest level of sustained performance. HPL participants generally have a minimum of 10 years' management experience and come from a wide range of industries, functional backgrounds, and geographic regions.
Team development opportunity
This program is also suitable for teams. You will increase the impact by sending several executives either simultaneously or over time. For example, if you are starting a new initiative in your organization, or addressing new leadership challenges in the execution of a new or changing strategy, HPL shows you how to develop a common approach and language that will greatly improve your results.
About the course
- Discover your leadership patterns and foundations, diagnose your leadership tasks
- Develop your own leadership style, learn effective dialogue, revitalize your vision and build on your strengths
- Boost your capacity to change and move to a higher level of your leadership performance
- Develop a personal leadership path that ensures you remain inspired and resilient for the future
How to become a high performance leader
Are you ready to focus on you, your leadership potential, your vision, and the bigger impact you can make on your team, organization, and customers?
At High Performance Leadership, you experience the training that successful business leaders and world-class athletes use to consistently achieve great results.
Created by former hostage negotiator, George Kohlrieser, you discover the principles of hostage negotiation so that you never become a psychological hostage to anyone again.
Get the right leadership training – and change your life!
The six highly dynamic and interactive days at HPL can be a life-changing experience for participants. Following on from your pre-program preparation, you focus on the leadership skills you need to create the right inner state with a play-to-win focus. You discover how to build the right relationships and the right social intelligence to be a truly inspiring and authoritative leader. You develop your emotional intelligence. You discover how to engage in high performance relationships with your followers and teams. You also look at your dialogue patterns, influencing and persuading, dealing with conflict and negotiation and find your secure base as a leader from which you can be more effective.
- Leading yourself and leading others at the edge
- Learning the techniques that hostage negotiators use to change mindsets and behaviors
- Understanding motivation, and the role loss and separation plays
- Analyzing leadership success and failure stories
- The latest techniques and ideas for talent development
- Creating and leading high performance teams
- High performance negotiation and conflict management
- The latest neuroscience techniques to re-wire the brain
You receive intensive group coaching daily to accelerate the development of your leadership skills.
Optional extra coaching
You may also receive extra coaching after the program with the HPL coach of your choice. You may book up to three one-on-one distance coaching sessions (fees apply).
George Kohlrieser is an organizational and clinical psychologist. He is Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour at IMD and consultant to several global companies including Accenture, Amer Sports, Borealis, Cisco, Coca-Cola, HP, Hitachi, IBM, IFC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Morgan Stanley, Mot...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.