Leading People and Teams
A leadership laboratory dedicated to the why and how of behavior in organizations.
Leading People and Teams (LPT) is a practice oriented leadership laboratory dealing with the why and how of behavior in organizations. The English language program’s experiment-based structure will help participants investigate their own behavioral patterns in business situations and sharpen their awareness about their effectiveness in dealing with others.
Participants will receive input regarding their leadership styles and behaviors through a pre-program 360-degree feedback and debriefing during the course. Participants’ individual learning experiences will be supported by group executive coaching and post-program follow-ups.
As a German language alternative we recommend the program „Führung von Mitarbeitern“ (FvM).
- gain a clear sense of the mindset, competences, and behaviors needed to be effective leaders
- learn how to capitalize on and leverage strengths and weaknesses, as well as those of employees, peers, and superiors.
- enhance emotional intelligence, learn influencing strategies, and discover the satisfaction that comes from a thriving leadership role
- post-program follow-up coaching support
- Empowering individuals and teams
- Creating a compelling leadership vision
- Coalitionbuilding and influence tactics
- Developing effective informal networks
- Leadership coaching
Who should attend
Executives with experience in leading employees and teams who intend to increase their effectiveness in reaching organizational goals through people.