Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program is for senior leaders who are transitioning from leading others towards leading leaders and/or functions.
About the course
For senior leaders who need to master the art of empowerment and enhance their leadership effectiveness to work more strategically across business units and boundaries.
This personalized program is divided into 3 core themes focused on helping senior leaders understand their organizational ecosystem and develop their leadership agility.
- Leading the organizational ecosystem: systems thinking, leadership agility, enabling distributed leadership, coaching managers to enable others.
- Across Boundary Collaboration: to identify and manage polarities, paradox, and politics that lie at the root of organizational tensions, and learn to lead virtually.
- “What is your story?” Storytelling techniques to inspire others and to facilitate powerful organisational narratives.
Learning Outcomes for Participants & Organizations
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Understand and leverage their organization as a complex adaptive eco-system
- Facilitate ‘across boundary collaboration’ between teams and key stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Expand their leadership approaches in order to become agile leaders, and leverage the distributed leadership in the organization
- Know their unique strengths, core talents and amplify them
- Coach and empower managers
- Hone their ability to inspire others through storytelling
Colin Williams is an independent management educator, writer and facilitator. Adjunct Professor of Practice at Hult Ashridge Executive Education he focuses on leadership development, organizational change and multi-cultural working. He believes that individual development is most productive when...
Sharon teaches, researches and consults in Career/Competencies Architecture; HR Business Partnering; Leadership and Team development, particularly in Inter-Cultural Intelligence, Engagement, Polarity Management, Spiritual (SQ) Intelligence; Talent identification, Personal and Team Wellbeing. Bef...
David specialises in the field of collaboration between individuals, teams and organisations. His work is informed by over 20 years of consulting with organisations undertaking large integrations and change projects. More recently, David has been working with senior leaders to help improve collab...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.