Leadership & Motivation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
Unravel the science of motivation for leaders at all levels.
Leadership and motivation skills have become a crucial element of an effective manager’s toolkit. This two-day course will equip you with the skills and insights you need to be an effective leader and motivator. It will give you a practical review of cutting-edge, best practice leadership methods and help you to develop self-knowledge of your leadership preferences and behaviours, together with the skills to effectively lead others.
- Develop skills and insights required to become an effective leader and motivator.
- Review cutting-edge, best-practice leadership methods.
- Participate in class with guest speakers from the business world who will share their leadership experiences, insights and advice with you.
- Critically evaluate your own leadership preferences and behaviours.
- Build the skills to effectively manage one-to-one relationships.
- Develop the tools to motivate and lead groups and teams.
The programme is based around the following content:
- Self-learning: Reflecting on your leadership preferences, and understanding your behaviour
- Assessing your personal leadership style
- Choosing an effective leadership style and developing leadership flexibility
- Understanding the drivers of motivation
- Motivation techniques for performance improvement
- Leadership skills for managing major organisational change
Guest speakers are a major feature of this course – senior figures from the business world who share their leadership experiences, insights and advice with participants. Participants are encouraged to discuss their own leadership and motivation challenges with these business leaders.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for anyone who faces the challenge of leading and motivating staff to achieve higher performance standards. This course is particularly helpful to managers and business specialists who are leading teams through organisational change. You will be helped to identify appropriate leadership and motivational styles while focusing on optimising job performance.