Who should attend
This Oxford Certification training course in Leadership is valuable for all people who need to manage people and performance - experienced, new or prospective. It will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Team Managers aspiring to become Leaders
- Project Leads
- All Professionals in Leadership Roles
About the course
This highly-interactive seminar will offer delegates the opportunity to gain a wide perspective on different leadership styles and theories, developed by academics, consultants and researchers. They will have the opportunity to acquire greater self-awareness by analysing their own leadership strengths and weaknesses
The Oxford seminar will examine tools and techniques, communication styles and approaches, how to lead across the organisation: up, down and with your peers. Understanding the impact of change at a human level, will give you resources for leading others effectively and becoming a transformational leader.
Specifically, you will learn:
- A range of leadership styles and frameworks
- Greater self-awareness of your own leadership preferences
- How thoughts and beliefs impact behaviours and actions
- The importance of clarity of purpose in motivating others
- Different ways of communicating and their impact
- How change affects all employees and how managers should respond
- Understanding motivation and how to motivate yourself and others
- Tools for organisation development and performance enhancement
- Leadership Styles: Transactional and Transformational
- Leaders Attributes: Being a Role Model, Having Courage, Inspiring Others
- Which Leadership Qualities are needed in Today’s VUCA World?
- The Link between Vision, Objectives, Strategies and Values
- Authenticity, Integrity and Emotional Intelligence
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Managing Change
- How to Communicate Effectively to Gain Buy -In
- The Building Blocks of Organisational Development
- Influencing and Persuasion Models and Approaches
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.