Who should attend
Graduates who are new to an organisation and employees taking on their first management role.
About the course
As a new manager, get a head start by understanding how your area fits into the organisation’s business model. Gain practical skills by simulating running a business and uncover your personal leadership style to confidently take on the future.
- The processes in a business model
- How your area integrates into the business as a whole
- Diagnosis of self through leading psychometric assessments
- Recognising your personal leadership style
- Goal setting and achievement through coaching and support
- One-day business simulation
By studying a world-recognised business model you will gain a clear understanding of how your area fits into your organisation as a whole. Through the business simulation you will put your skills into practice and gain the confidence in your new role
New employees and managers integrate into the workplace quickly and seamlessly with a practical understanding of how their area fits within the organisation’s business model and gain practical skills to confidently take on a new role
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.