Leading Businesses Into the Future
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Turbulent times call for resilient and visionary leaders. Prepare your organisation for the future.
Be a future-focused leader
Build a responsive and resilient organisation that can navigate uncertainty and overcome adversity.
Benefits for you
- Create a tangible plan to lead your organisation through future challenges.
- Be a truly engaged, inspirational and dynamic leader with insights and tested techniques from our world-class faculty and distinguished guest speakers.
- Gain new perspectives and unique ideas from international business leaders
- Ensure a resilient future for your organisation by proactively thinking ahead, and understanding your firm’s competitive context.
Benefits for your organisation
- Bring an organisational diagnostic back to your business, providing insight and understanding of how to build responsiveness and resilience.
- Build your organisation’s collaborative capacity to support powerful networks and enable the flow of information and ideas.
- Identify and disrupt assumptions and biases that could hold your company back.
- Predict emerging trends and understand your customer needs, to question assumptions and explore alternative models.
- Engage and communicate the unique value and positioning of your organisation to your employees
What you learn.
- Disrupt with new perspectives – Ensure your organisation benefits from new perspectives and diverse opinions. Learn to harness diversity and disrupt assumptions and biases.
- Build a collaborative culture – Wire your organisation to allow the easy flow of information and ideas. Discover ways to build stronger networks and utilise connections.
- Engage with purpose – Tap into the power of your people by expressing your own unique passion and commitment to the business and finding their connection to it.
- Ignite with great questions – Frame business challenges in ways that inspire teams to find innovative solutions. Unearth valuable insights into emerging customer trends.
How you learn
- The world’s most eminent leadership thinkers – whose insights shape the most innovative and resilient global companies – guide your learning.
- Undertake an organisational diagnostic and work with a personal coach to examine ways of securing your company’s future.
- Identify specific, high-impact interventions to help you lead in groundbreaking ways.
- Capture the shifting nature of work through time by visiting London locations and examining the traditions that shaped the city’s business history.
- Visit an innovation company to explore how you can drive progress within your organisation.
Your learning experience
- Influential management gurus Tammy Erickson and Professor Lynda Gratton combine world-class research with highly practical techniques.
- A pre-programme diagnosis of your organisation and your personal profile actively inform the discussions and activities of the programme.
- Specialist guest speakers and executive coaches inspire you with their distinct leadership styles and industry experience.
- Post-programme coaching ensures you continue to successfully implement your leadership strategy.
- Build senior executive networks with peers who come from a wide range of industries and countries.
- Learn outside the classroom by examining the business practices, traditions and logic that shaped the actions of successful organisations.
Who should attend
- C-suite executives of mid- to large-sized organisations.
- Senior leaders from all spheres of business.
- Regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of a function or business unit within an organisation.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.