Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- C-suite executives of mid- to large-sized organisations.
- Senior leaders from all spheres of business.
- Regional directors or country managers.
- Heads of a function or business unit within an organisation.
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations.
About the course
Turbulent times call for resilient and visionary leaders. Prepare your organisation for the future.
Be a future-focused leader
Build a responsive and resilient organisation that can navigate uncertainty and overcome adversity.
Benefits for you
- Create a tangible plan to lead your organisation through future challenges.
- Be a truly engaged, inspirational and dynamic leader with insights and tested techniques from our world-class faculty and distinguished guest speakers.
- Gain new perspectives and unique ideas from international business leaders
- Ensure a resilient future for your organisation by proactively thinking ahead, and understanding your firm’s competitive context.
Benefits for your organisation
- Bring an organisational diagnostic back to your business, providing insight and understanding of how to build responsiveness and resilience.
- Build your organisation’s collaborative capacity to support powerful networks and enable the flow of information and ideas.
- Identify and disrupt assumptions and biases that could hold your company back.
- Predict emerging trends and understand your customer needs, to question assumptions and explore alternative models.
- Engage and communicate the unique value and positioning of your organisation to your employees
What you learn.
- Disrupt with new perspectives – Ensure your organisation benefits from new perspectives and diverse opinions. Learn to harness diversity and disrupt assumptions and biases.
- Build a collaborative culture – Wire your organisation to allow the easy flow of information and ideas. Discover ways to build stronger networks and utilise connections.
- Engage with purpose – Tap into the power of your people by expressing your own unique passion and commitment to the business and finding their connection to it.
- Ignite with great questions – Frame business challenges in ways that inspire teams to find innovative solutions. Unearth valuable insights into emerging customer trends.
How you learn
- The world’s most eminent leadership thinkers – whose insights shape the most innovative and resilient global companies – guide your learning.
- Undertake an organisational diagnostic and work with a personal coach to examine ways of securing your company’s future.
- Identify specific, high-impact interventions to help you lead in groundbreaking ways.
- Capture the shifting nature of work through time by visiting London locations and examining the traditions that shaped the city’s business history.
- Visit an innovation company to explore how you can drive progress within your organisation.
Your learning experience
- Influential management gurus Tammy Erickson and Professor Lynda Gratton combine world-class research with highly practical techniques.
- A pre-programme diagnosis of your organisation and your personal profile actively inform the discussions and activities of the programme.
- Specialist guest speakers and executive coaches inspire you with their distinct leadership styles and industry experience.
- Post-programme coaching ensures you continue to successfully implement your leadership strategy.
- Build senior executive networks with peers who come from a wide range of industries and countries.
- Learn outside the classroom by examining the business practices, traditions and logic that shaped the actions of successful organisations.
Professor of Management Practice; Executive Education Faculty Director BA, PhD (Liverpool) Professor Lynda Gratton directs London Business School’s Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations – considered the world’s leading programme on human resources – and the new programme Leading...
Tammy Erickson is an expert on leadership, the changing workforce, collaboration and innovation, and the nature of work in intelligent organisations. A McKinsey award-winning author, she has been three-times named one of the 50 most influential global management thinkers by Thinkers50. Erickson ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.