Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels. You may be working client side or agency side, either in a digital marketing role or a broader marketing role. No previous digital marketing experience is required.
About the course
The CIM Digital Marketing in Practice Programme is for anyone who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, this course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that you can implement immediately.
The course covers all the key digital channels, including: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Websites, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising and Email Marketing.
- Planning integrated digital marketing campaigns
- How to measure digital media effectiveness
- Identify areas for improving performance
- Targeting and persona development
- Developing an online value proposition
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per click (PPC) marketing including Google Ads
- Display advertising: formats, targeting and programmatic
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Content Marketing: developing a content calendar
- Partner marketing including affiliate marketing
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioural targeting
- Email marketing including personalisation and automation
- Website content and copy
- Digital analytics: an introduction to Google Analytics
Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 19 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Course Director for the CIM, a certified Google Squared trainer and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management. ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.