Who should attend
Both business- and consumer-facing marketers and creatives who have experimented in content marketing or are looking to explore new areas in greater depth will love this course. Any mid-senior-level marketing professionals whose remit is to tell stories effectively, engage with audiences, and measure the outcomes of that activity will benefit from this interactive workshop.
About the course
Designed for marketers who are ready to take their content marketing to the next level. The course will arm delegates with the strategic vision, practical skills and confidence to create solid content-led programmes designed to drive traffic from media sites, social media and search engines, and – ultimately - to increase conversions.
- Content marketing: B2B and B2C overview and examples
- Defining the business objectives of content marketing
- Researching and planningcontent marketing
- Content creation: Including:
- Writing for the web and social media
- Identifying the right format
- Focussing on audiences and personas
- Defining tone of voice
- Keyword research
- Writing persuasive and engaging articles and blog posts
- Writing for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Writing case studies
- Rich content: video, infographics, podcasts
- Content distribution
- Link building with content:How search engines work, link building strategies
- What does success look like?
- Measuring what matters
- Google Analytics fundamentals.
I bring more than two decades of experience in technology PR, digital strategy and journalism. I am also a conference speaker, digital skills trainer and tech copywriter with international reach and major brand experience. I trade as Eight Moon Media Ltd. Recent career highlights include: Agen...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.