Who should attend
This course is ideal for anyone working in social media in a content or copywriting role. It is also suitable for anyone who is new to social media copywriting or content development.
About the course
Digital Copywriting for Social & Content is perfect for professionals looking to develop and practice writing digital content for social media within a supportive environment. This workshop explains the secrets of writing and producing content on social media platforms such Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. This interactive course is designed to use case studies and you are encouraged to bring your own examples to work on during the day. The objective of the course is to help you become more confident in your ability to write and produce compelling and engaging copy and content for mainstream social media platforms. It is recommended that you bring your laptop to this event.
- How digital content has evolved
- The anatomy of great social content
- Designing a social media content brief
- Writing for social sites including LinkedIn
- The 10 mistakes to avoid when writing for social media
- Writing a Facebook campaign
- The power of pictures - content for Instagram
- Producing online videos for YouTube and Vimeo
- Making your content go viral
- Sharing and solving to create loyal fans
- Producing podcasts
- Blogs – the greatest stories ever told
- Beyond Hashtags
- Dealing with trolls.
I bring more than two decades of experience in technology PR, digital strategy and journalism. I am also a conference speaker, digital skills trainer and tech copywriter with international reach and major brand experience. I trade as Eight Moon Media Ltd. Recent career highlights include: Agen...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.