Who should attend
This course will hugely benefit anyone with responsibility for implementing and delivering results through events. Some experience in organising events is desirable to make the most of this programme.
About the course
This course is for marketers and event professionals looking to develop a business case and strategy for using events effectively. The ever-growing mix of events, and the options for organisations to ‘go live’ will be explored and reviewed; from internal meetings through to large scale international events.
We will also review relevant models of communication that apply to events, explore alternatives to event measurement and evaluation and review the impact of technology in enabling virtual and remote elements to their events
- Create a business case and strategy for using events
- Improve the quality and reduce the cost of event organising
- Explore methodologies of effective event evaluation
- Learn about new areas of meeting design and event technology
- Virtual and hybrid events: combining F2F with online models
- Understand legal issues: event insurance in the 'new normal'
- Create more compelling and enticing events
- Understand the relevant theories of communication to enable more effective events
- Explore marketing and communication approaches to increase delegate attendance at off and online events.
- Review and evaluate the latest event technology
- Examine and evaluate case studies of ‘virtual’ events: designing and delivering effective online events
Richard John is a management and meetings consultant, industry trainer and speaker and event journalist, with nearly 3 decades of sales, marketing, and management experience, working with a host of international organizations. * He is also Chief Operating Officer of Realise, who were pioneers in ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.