Who should attend
This course is aimed at those responsible for creating events for their organisations and wish to develop their skills in attracting and engaging audiences.
About the course
Whether live, virtual or hybrid, the primary challenge for any event is to reach the right audience, drive registrations and boost attendance. The secondary objective is to maximise attendee engagement throughout the event.
This one-day course explores the development of event propositions, for visitors, sponsors and exhibitors. It also looks at the development of effective targeting strategies, content development, stakeholder motivation and customer experience throughout the complete event lifecycle.
- Determine the marketing strategy for your event
- Options and tactics for creating new events
- The wants and needs of delegates, sponsors, and exhibitors
- How to create a compelling event proposition
- Effective customer profiling, segmentation and personalisation
- How to develop your event pricing strategy to drive ticket sales
- Develop strategies and tactics at each stage of the event lifecycle
- The roles of content development and social engagement
- How to turn delegates into advocates
Richard John is a management and meetings consultant, industry trainer and speaker and event journalist, with nearly 3 decades of sales, marketing, and management experience, working with a host of international organizations. * He is also Chief Operating Officer of Realise, who were pioneers in ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.