Who should attend
This short course is for marketers who are familiar with dashboards but are looking to develop a best practice framework to identify the metrics and information to provide context to the performance of their marketing efforts.
This 3-hr workshop runs in the morning and repeats in the afternoon to enable you to select the individual session time that best suits you.
About the course
Gathering data from multiple sources and systems and combining them to present a detailed overview in a dashboard to inform strategic decisions and ROI is now more than ever a required skill of every marketer. This highly interactive short course (half-day) will equip you with practical tools, templates, and frameworks that you can take away and tailor to your business dashboard needs.
Learn how to design and build marketing dashboards which visually create a story turning numbers into insights and actions. Build confidence and impact when sharing your marketing performance and know that you can effectively inform the opinions of a range of stakeholders.
- Develop and build a marketing dashboard which can be tailored for your business
- Master the art of creating a dashboard and identifying the right types of metrics
- Learn how to turn the numbers into a story and apply a cause and effect to your narrative
- Create frameworks and templates for presenting dashboards across different formats
- Bring together on and offline channels in your dashboards and go beyond Google Analytics
- Increase your awareness of best practice and different technological solutions
- Learn how to present your dashboard to stakeholders to enable them to engage with the content and understand the most pressing areas
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Personal profile Research interests As a professional accountant with an industrial background, my expertise is in Management Accounting. Having worked for a multinational packaging company in a variety of roles including export sales and purchasing before qualifying as an accountant, I am a...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.