Who should attend
Ideal for professionals and leaders who want to manage themselves, their emotions and their energy better to maintain high performance at work.
About the course
Become a high performer in times of increasing change, challenge and complexity.
- Use mindfulness to boost cognitive function.
- Maintain clear-thinking under pressure.
- Look at situations with a growth mindset and ‘think like an optimist’.
- Identify and manage your own emotions.
- Build rapport and trusting relationships with others.
- Rejuvenate your energy levels.
- Use positive emotions and laughter to re-energise.
- Use your core strengths to achieve peak performance states.
What is covered in the course?
- Developing your presence through mindfulness techniques that help improve your cognitive flexibility, focus and memory.
- Shaping your attitude by cultivating a growth mindset and optimistic thinking.
- Creating connection through understanding and managing your emotions.
- Building rapport and trust with others.
- Optimising your energy levels with daily habits of health and self-care.
- Identifying your strengths and using them to engage, inspire and energise.
How will I benefit?
Drawing on the latest research in Positive Psychology and Neuroscience, you will discover how to:
- improve your focus and cognitive flexibility;
- generate positive approaches to solving problems;
- connect in ways that generate trust and makes people valued;
- optimise your energy levels; and
- leverage your core strengths.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will benefit from a more resilient high-performer willing not just tackle change and complexity, but embrace it.
Nicola is a National Speaker and the founder and principal of her own speaking and training company. She specialises in personal leadership, powerful listening, presence and resilience models that integrate mind-based and heart-based strategies. A former pharmacist and university academic Nicola ...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.