This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Communication for the Senior Leader explores the fundamentals of effective leadership at the most senior levels of organizations. Managing your brand, navigating complex political environments, and building relationships – in person and virtually – are requirements for effective leadership.
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this powerful program focuses on the links between leadership and communication at the highest organizational levels. You will learn to apply an inspirational leadership approach that will enable you to drive people to action every time you write or speak.
Who will Benefit
You will benefit from this learning journey if you are interested in exploring the following questions:
- How can I more effectively use my marketing budget?
- How can I reach more potential audience members and grow my current audience?
- What are some ways that I can better understand my audience?
This course will be led by experienced professional consultants from The Humphrey Group, Inc.
Participants who attend this course will learn to:
- • View communication as a leadership opportunity
- Communicate a compelling vision
- Distill complex thinking into clear messages
- Cultivate the presence, both physical and vocal, of a leader
- Answer questions confidently while furthering their leadership agenda
- Craft a strong and authentic leadership brand
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Navigate complex power dynamics strategically
Who should attend
Communication for the Senior Leader is for individuals at the executive level of their organizations who wish to develop their leadership and communication skills.