Who should attend
This programme is targeted at practitioners in marketing or marketing-related fields. GISMA also invites individuals from organisations/departments with connections to marketeers and who want to develop their skill set in the field.
About the course
Learn how to create a value-based brand. Develop a better understanding of branding and its relationship to value creation and positioning.
Knowing how to create a brand that customers connect with and continually return to is key in a world dominated by new technology and growing digitisation. To be successful and drive sales, you will need to have an excellent understanding of how to market your company, products and services. Throughout this two-day workshop, you will be able to bring your own case study and learn how to create a value-based brand. You will be awarded a GISMA Business School certificate at the close of the programme.
What will you learn?
GISMA’s two-day workshop will help you to understand how value creation, branding and positioning can be used within your own organisation. You will develop an awareness of your target market and come up with recommendations for your own practice.
Coaching Each participant is given a knowledge test, an assessment and personal coaching
Small class size In order to guarantee interaction and optimal guidance, the maximum group size is 10.
Experts Coaching by an international independent expert team
Tailor-made Tailor-made based on level, experience and portfolios of participants
Why choose this programme?
Select this programme if you want to:
- Develop a better understanding of branding and its relationship to value creation and positioning
- Participate in a practice-oriented programme
- Learn from expert practitioners with experience in the marketing sector
- Bring your own case study to understand how you can add value to your business. Study in the UK’s vibrant and bustling capital, London.
Objectives of the programme
- Understand the concepts of value creation, branding and positioning
- Analyse and describe different business models and branding elements
- Develop a knowledge of how branding works with target groups, content marketing and human resources
- To use real branding case studies from videos/the internet as evidence for the effectiveness of this type of marketing
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.