Who should attend
The course is designed for brand and marketing practitioners looking to expand their skills in brand building and disciplined brand management in both consumer goods markets and business markets.
About the course
Effective brand management is key to a successful business and reputation. In the current context, businesses need to develop and maintain clear brand priorities to reduce business risk. This course takes you on an engaging journey through best practice in brand management; providing a comprehensive understanding on how to define and apply the brand’s equity and identity, together with robust brand, product and customer insight giving you real competitive edge.
The course is packed with case studies and leading brand examples that will challenge and provoke your thinking. You’ll leave with core tools, techniques and insights on how to build and maintain a meaningful and healthy brand in challenging commercial times.
- How to define, position and leverage brand value
- Effective brand management: analysis and planning
- How to manage brand perceptions, preference and personality
- Understand how brands are dramatised and made memorable
- How to undertake a robust brand audit
- How to create brand differentiation and distinctiveness
- Explain and manage brand architecture within a portfolio
- Create aligned business, brand and communication objectives
- How to develop an effective brand plan and marketing mix
- Understand why purposeful brands will win out in the future
- Integrate and activate brand and customer strategies
- How to proactively manage your brand reputation
- Use measurement to demonstrate brand success
- How to establish and build relationships with influencers
- How to turn your employees into brand ambassadors
Vanessa Moon has 25 years experience in marketing, insight and integrated communications built across a variety of agency roles and longstanding project, training and consultancy work including clients such as Asda, Avon, Kraft, Bacardi-Martini, Saint-Gobain and Haymarket. She has trained and co...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.