Who should attend
- Anyone who has ever been tasked with raising their profile in front of clients but has wondered where to start
- Anyone who has ever had feedback about needing to appear more confident and showcase more presence in front of others but needs some practical advice on what to actually do to make that happen
- Anyone who regularly has to sell themselves in order to win or grow business
About the course
The importance of selling yourself effectively to better persuade, compel, lead and inspire is something that marketers intrinsically appreciate. Yet in a world of shortened attention spans and multiple touch points, it can be harder than ever to make the kind of impact you desire. Supercharging your personal impact gives you the opportunity to increase your self-awareness and start to develop an approach to managing your impact on others which will help put you back in control of how others see you and the work that you do.
This course will help you:
- Create the right impression across all your interactions
- Ensure that others see you in the best light
- Build a career based on your core strengths and skills
Businesses will benefit from:
- A more confident, focused and high performing individual
- A marketer who is better able to impress and influence
- A marketer who can build better teams
- An understanding of the meaning and value of ‘personal brand’ in the context of business and career development
- The creation of an initial personal brand statement
- A better understanding of your online brand footprint and how to develop it in line with your brand statement
- Strategies to help you manage and deliver on your personal brand in all face to face interactions (including when giving presentations)
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
The former agency creative director, Reuben has over 20 years of marketing experience at local and global level across a range of B2C and B2B brands. Having spent a large proportion of that time presenting and pitching to clients, stakeholders and other interested parties, the last 8 years has se...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.