Who should attend
Suitable for managers looking to progress or develop their skills in brand management. Brand managers and assistant brand managers in consumer goods markets and managers with responsibility for product or service based brands – including business markets will all benefit. Course content is appropriate to both consumer and business markets with appropriate case studies used dependent on the group.
About the course
Planning, building and applying the brand to meet both existing and emerging customer needs and wants is an essential marketing skill in today’s competitive and commoditised market. This course will examine best practice in brand management and provide complete understanding around how applying the brand’s equity, together with robust brand and customer insight planning unlocks effective marketing and competitive edge.
- Understand laddering of benefits and anatomy of brands.
- Undertake a robust brand audit and apply to strategy.
- Explain and manage brand architecture within a portfolio using key tools.
- Construct powerful positioning strategy.
- Alignment of customer, brand and business objectives.
- Components of an effective brand plan document.
- Alignment of brand and customer strategies through a well planned marketing mix.
- Use measurements that demonstrate success and health of your brand and support the business case.
Vanessa Moon has 25 years experience in marketing, insight and integrated communications built across a variety of agency roles and longstanding project, training and consultancy work including clients such as Asda, Avon, Kraft, Bacardi-Martini, Saint-Gobain and Haymarket. She has trained and co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.