Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The Strategic Brand Management course provides an interconnected understanding of brand strategy and business strategy. This two-day course provides delegates with insights and tools to maximise their organisations most precious asset – their brands value. A course for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.
About the course
A comprehensive and contemporary course on brand management that reveals, through practical exercises and world-class examples, how to use brand strategy to create a successful brand. The course takes a holistic view of branding from brief to creation and implementation. Delegates will consider the importance of determining the personality and character of the brand and how it influences the customer experience through employees and external audiences. Each delegate will be asked to plan and create their own brand and present this to their fellow delegates during the course.
- What is a brand - brand definitions / branding history
- Why do I need a brand? - the benefits of branding
- Brand value - valuing the intangible / brand valuation consultancies and ISO 10668
- Brand focus - brand architecture / brand archetypes
- Brand strategy - key branding criteria: purpose, vision, values, mission statement, proposition, position, personality, audience
- Brand culture - the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of the branded organisation i.e. history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions, sensations, physical
- Brand design - the value of design / brand audit / creative brief
- Brand identity - the essential elements of identification i.e. name, strapline, logo, mascots, colour, typography, aesthetics
- Brand experience - brand touchpoints / brand touchpoint mapping / social media
- Employer branding - the benefits of a strong employer brand / brand champion / brand ambassador
- Brand standards - brand guardian / brand book / brand guidelines
- Brand protection - intellectual property / new revenue streams
- Brand delivery: brand launch
Paul Hitchens is a Brand Consultant, TEDx Speaker and author of three popular books on Brand Management: 'Brand Management In A Week' (2016), 'Successful Brand Management' (2014) and 'Create The Perfect Brand’ (2010) all published by Hodder & Stoughton. Brand Spokesman Paul is a TEDx Speake...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.