Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
If you have at least 3 years’ experience leading and managing other managers and want to expand your leadership skills and competencies to face executive management challenges, this programme is for you. Also, you already have skills or knowledge of basic management principles such as setting goals, holding performance reviews, conducting effective meetings, delegating and empowering others, dealing with conflicts and other management activities. Some people might be considered by their organization as ‘high potential’ and could be suitable for the Advanced Leadership Programme without direct management experience.
Some of the management positions that usually attend to this business strategy training course are:
- Qualified professionals
- Team Leaders
- Newly appointed Executive Directors
About the course
Are you keen on expanding your leadership capabilities to become an inspiring leader for others? Have you been promoted to an executive position with increasing responsibilities and challenges? Organizations are changing and customers are becoming more and more demanding. Business is not easy today! So, how can you lead your team through this change? How can you make sure you get the results that your team and your company needs? What do you need to do differently? What are the leadership best practices?
Learn different leadership models, make several self-assessments, and receive 1-to-1 coaching to identify your personal leadership strengths and your development areas. Build your own Leadership Brand and define your future learning and development plan that you will implement back in your work and role.
Register to this intensive 4-day executive leadership training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
This advanced executive leadership training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your leadership skills. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
This programme applies the MCE methodology called FEEL-THINK-DO. Before joining this programme, you will complete several assessments to ensure you gain full benefit from your learning experience. After participating in this programme, you will grow your leadership skills & competencies and be able to:
- Conscious and aware of your personal leadership strengths and areas of development
- Empowered to act and take important leadership decisions
Think about the…
- Impact you have on others
- Way your leadership style affects and triggers the performance of your team
- Coach to help your team members build confidence, grow and contribute in more effective ways
- Discover your values
- Align your personal leadership brand closely to your values
- Create greater balance in the way you lead, work and live
- Map out a plan of actions to bring about your development
- Receive and apply feedback from a professional coach in order to move your plans forward
- Work in partnership with others toward common goals and objectives
Before joining this programme, you will complete several assessments to ensure you gain full benefit from your learning experience.
What will you learn and practice?
Advanced Leadership Programme is a 4-days hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former leadership and management experience in international companies. Over 4 intensive days, you work with different leadership models that provide you with a “transformational learning experience”. Different self-assessments help you identify your strengths and your leadership development opportunities.
Throughout the whole programme, you are challenged to apply the learnings in group practical applications and give and get intensive feedback. This new MCE ‘Do, Think and Feel’ approach combined with peer feedback and professional coaching, shapes your new leadership brand and you leave this programme with a concrete action plan for you to implement directly in the workplace.
- Debriefing, Feedback and Professional Coaching – intensive and ongoing feedback from professional coaches and peers to better understand your current style and identify where to improve
- Leadership and why it matters
- MCE Leadership Model – including Body-Mind-Spirit (BMS). You will go through a leadership exercise that will help you gain awareness of the close connection between these three dimensions and their impact on your personal leadership style
- Self-assessments to assess yourself and your leadership impact: Leadership 360°, MBTI and FIRO-B
- Introduction and objectives of the DTF Model – Do, Think, Feel – helping you to reflect and journal your experience and learning journey
- Practical Application of the Leadership Model. The whole group will put the learnings into practice through group exercises, role plays, and a team building evening exercise
- Building my Leadership Brand. You will complete your learning journal and development plan that you will implement back in the workplace
After participating in this programme, you will be able to:
- Increase you own self-awareness
- Measure your impact on others
- Give and receive feedback
- Lead and adapt to change in a complex world
- Handle pressure and challenging situations with ease
- Coach others
- Adjust and enhance your ‘work-life balance’ using a Mind-Body-Spirit technique
- Work collectively to achieve results
- Build your own leadership approach with help from a personal coach 1:1
- Take away a concise development plan
Currently Jacques is coach, facilitator and consultant in strategy, leadership, sales and change projects. 2004-2013: BT Global Services, COO Global Contracts Delivery. For this Telecom and ICT services company, based in London, Jacques managed an operational budget of €150M in labour costs acros...
Samir Bata’s expertise in Management and Leadership has been built over a 25-year career in key positions in Sales, Marketing, General Operations Management, and Business Development. He is a results-oriented manager who is accustomed to working with multinationals from diversified cultural backg...
Johan’s extensive international expertise in leadership, strategy and management development has been built over a 25-year career in key Human Resources roles and senior positions with international companies in the US and Europe. His work included leading major transformation projects concerning...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.