Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Henley Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A leadership programme that makes an impact You will learn to inspire and lead others by better understanding yourself and how you relate to people and situations.
The Leadership Programme will develop your personal leadership skills, helping you to achieve your professional goals and deliver results for your organisation.
Plenty of theory and plenty of practice; you’ll find your own immediate takeaways During Module 1 of The Leadership Programme you can expect to:
- Better understand yourself as a leader (through psychometric profiling, 360’ feedback model and 1:1 coaching)
- Review multiple leadership models and explore experiential exercises
- Set leadership development goals.
Module 2: Follow-up for impact Also encompassing new development content, Module 2 gives you the opportunity to review the immediate changes you have made, discuss any obstacles to this and set stretch development goals.
Throughout the programme the emphasis will be on impact and practical application to your own situation and workplace.
Programme content in detail
During Module 1 you will: * Understand yourself as a leader: Complete psychometric profiles and an extensive 360-degree feedback process (originated at Henley Business School) and gain genuine insight into yourself and how you function in your current business context. Explore the practical implications of these findings for your own day-to-day leadership approach (utilising a 1:1 coaching session) * Critically review leadership models: Review a range of models that reflect current leadership thinking, assess their relevance and application to your own situation and leadership objectives * Learn to handle the ambiguity and chaos of leadership: Experience thought-provoking insights and apply your learning to a management challenge * Set leadership development goals: Tutors, coaches and peers will keep you focused throughout the programme, helping you to review your development and set practical leadership development goals.
Module 2: the follow-up day The ‘day’ really begins from 4pm the previous day where you can revisit your leadership lifestyle assessment or utilise additional 1:1 coaching. Your class will come together for a catch-up dinner that evening and then a full day of further development on day 2 incl.:
- A review of personal learning
- New insights and leadership theory
- Group discussions and co-coaching
- Revisit your leadership development goals and set new/stretch goals for continued development and impact.
Post-programme Benefit from ongoing contact with Henley Business School through:
- Access to resources from the online learning portal for up to 12 months
- Henley alumni status.
- Better understanding of yourself as a leader; your behaviours, strengths and weaknesses in this role, and how to utilise these qualities effectively
- Take away a set of frameworks to look at leadership effectiveness in yourself and others
- Develop focus through clear goals and a commitment to your next steps to develop your leadership impact and pathway in the organisation
- Work and network with a supportive peer network facing similar challenges across different employment sectors.
For your organisation:
This programme acts as a catalyst for change, helping good leaders through mind-set changes to understand what it takes to deliver high performance and results from their teams. It can mark a significant change in a leaders' effectiveness and career direction.
Who should attend
You will have experience in a leadership role, leading teams, projects or organisations.
You may be at a point where the requirement to lead and influence people is becoming increasingly significant in determining your success.
This programme will be a catalyst for change. If you would like to reflect on your leadership effectiveness and take steps to develop further as a leader, this programme is for you.
Trust the experts
Suzanne is a visiting fellow at Henley Business School and her expertise lies in helping senior executives, and top teams, to reach their full potential through coaching and learning programmes/interventions. A strong emphasis is placed on achieving the highest level of personal performance to de...
Graham has a particular focus on leadership development and executive coaching and has been sharing his more than 30 years of global corporate experience with programme participants for the last 8 years. He previously held a variety of senior Human Resources executive roles as a member of busines...
The Leadership Programme