The Training Analyst
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
The role of the Trainer is constantly changing. Changing to meet new demands, new technology, new challenges and new audiences. This practical and fun seminar will equip you to deliver memorable courses with a high and lasting impact.
This new Oxford seminar covers all the main areas of training analysis including training measurement and evaluation. It will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be costed and measured using a new range of tools and techniques.
- How to analyse and evaluate training
- Use the latest proven techniques and models of learning
- Produce data on training effectiveness
- Evaluate trainer efficiency
- Understand how to identify personalities and their contribution to development
- The Need for Training to Produce Measurable Results
- Training Needs Analysis – Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Mastering Training Costs and Budgets
- How People Learn and Barriers to Learning
- How to Measure Learning Styles and the Limitations of Learning Styles
- The Limitations of Testing
- Constructing Training & Learning Activities
- The Role of Educational Credentials in Training and Education
- Learning and the Younger Generations – Generation Why?
Who should attend
- Training Analysts
- Training Officers, Training Specialist, Training Professionals & Training Managers
- Those working in or transferred to a Training, Learning and Development role
- Managers or Supervisors responsible for the training of others
- Experienced Training, Learning and Development Staff who want to refresh their skills
- Anyone involved in Talent Management, Nationalisation Programmes, Business Partnering or On-The-Job Training