About the course
High-Performance Leaders are achievement oriented. They are visionary, purposeful, decisive and they get results. At the same time, they relate well to people. They are compassionate, authentic and courageous. But what sets them apart is they have great self awareness and systems awareness. This enables them to effectively navigate stress and change. As High Performance Conscious Leaders, they have the capacity to create highly engaged cultures that drive greater business performance and thriving enterprises. Through a mix of groundbreaking science, story, and experiential learning, you’ll learn a powerful neuroscience and mindfulness-based 4-step system to learn new ways to master stress, transform your mindset, take your leadership to the next level and make an even bigger difference in the lives of those who you serve.
Time Allocation - Topics
- 25% discover how to lead from your highest self in order to fully connect with those around you
- 25% learn ways to find time, energy, and focus for the ‘big picture’ work of leadership
- 25% cultivate engagement and get results by focusing on what matters most
- 25% enhance relationships and create high performing teams by communicating purpose
- Primary - leadership development:
Commitment, communication, decisiveness, motivation, timing, use of time
- Secondary - planning/organizing:
Problem identification, selecting and organizing information, developing specific plans, determining required resources
- Tertiary - executing/controlling/evaluating:
Decision making, delegation, coordination, meeting schedules, follow up
Dr. Daniel Friedland, is an expert on the science and practice of High-Performance Conscious Leadership and author of Leading Well from Within: A Neuroscience and Mindfulness-Based Framework for Conscious Leadership. “Dr. Danny” helps leaders and their organizations leverage neuroscience and mind...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.